Regardless of whether you provide us with your personal information via our website or in another manner, we always honor your privacy.
Where Likes-R-us.com collects information
Likes-R-us.com collects information you provide when filling out a form on our websites or making an order, as well as through communications with us via email, telephone, mail, face-to-face, and other communications or social media channels.
1. What Information We Collect
Likes-R-us.com may collect one or more of the following types of information:
- Social Media Channel Link or Handle
- Post Links
- Personal details (e.g. name)
- Contact details (e.g. email, phone number)
- Public information from publicly available sources, including open postings on social media
- Contact preferences
- IP address, location data, or browser information
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
We collect, process, and use your personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
- Responding to your inquiries
- Communicating with you about your business transactions
- Sending you information about new products or features on our website
- Communicating with you about changes to our policies
- Sending you newsletters and events by e-mail or other medium
- Optimizing or improving our products, services, and operations
- Improving your experience with us
- Research and development
- Detecting, investigating, and preventing activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- Performing statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the websites and their usage patterns
- Managing our organization
3. How We Store and Protect Your Data
Likes-R-us.com uses commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to help ensure and demonstrate that your personal information is safe from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
These measures shall be reviewed and updated when necessary. Likes-R-us.com
stores all data on servers located outside the European Union
Likes-R-us.com has a layered security in our systems and only designated employees have access to copies of your personal information.
All online transactions are done on a secure high performance server.
Any information entered is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) before transmission.
On secure pages, a "closed" lock symbol is displayed in the bottom part of your browser screen and the website address in the address bar at the top of the browser screen starts with an "https" instead of an "http".
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their personal information without parent or guardian consent.
4. Data Sharing and Data Transfers
Likes-R-us.com does not sell your data to third parties or give it to third parties without your consent, with the exception of using your data to complete your orders.Likes-R-us.com
will not share any information with anyone.
5. Accessing Your Information
Any individual who makes a request is entitled to be told whether any personal data is being stored and receive a description of the personal data, the reasons it is being stored, and whether it will be given to any other organizations or people.
You have the right to obtain from us confirmation of whether we are processing personal data concerning you, as well as the purposes of such processing, the categories of data being processed, and other information related to the use and storage of your data.
Requests for confirmation should be made to us in writing via email@example.com.
Likes-R-us.com will also give you a copy of data and the source of data about you upon request and after verification of your identity.
You also may ask us to stop storing your personal data, and we will accommodate your request unless the data is necessary to achieve the purposes for which you provided it (e.g. processing your order).
You also have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. If there are any discrepancies in the information we provide, please let us know and we will correct them.
If you would like to access your data, please send a description of the information you would like to see and scanned proof of identity to Likes-R-us.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An example of a cookie that Likes-R-us.com may use on some of its websites, is a cookie that can identify if you are a new or returning user so that the splash page you see when you visit our site can be customized to provide you relevant information.
This policy is limited in scope to data collected through the general methods listed above.
Data that is gathered, stored or processed as a result of our programmatic efforts may be subject to different data policies as required by the nature of the programmatic work, the nature of the data, donor requirements, and/or legal requirements.
If you have any questions about this policy or need any additional information about how Likes-R-us.com collects, stores, and uses your data, please contact us using our website or by emailing sales@Likes-R-us.com.